Black Friday deals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Google has the Pixel 4 200 dollars off tomorrow only. If you don't mind no finger print sensor, it's the best phone for the money you can buy at the moment.

Bone Frog Gun Club has hinted on their socials about a sale. I just bought 500 rounds of HST on their last sale, but I'd buy another 500 if they drop it to 20 or less a box.

Waiting for eBay to drop a code, and I'll pick up a Surefire X300A.

Sig has small parts 15-20 percent off. May pick up a flat trigger or two.

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking about going to bass pro to buy my 14 year old a new savage in .243. Then I read that it was a 5 hour only deal and I’m sure they will probably sell out fast, so I’ll just wait. I really hate crowds anymore

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of early black Friday deals on right now with Primary Arms and Palmetto.
In other stuff besides guns on early Black Friday, wife traded in her 7 year old Samsung phone this morning for a $1000 model with 250 gig memory. Got a $450 gift card and a $300 trade in for her old phone. Had to pay the store $90 sales tax.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of early black Friday deals on right now with Primary Arms and Palmetto.
In other stuff besides guns on early Black Friday, wife traded in her 7 year old Samsung phone this morning for a $1000 model with 250 gig memory. Got a $450 gift card and a $300 trade in for her old phone. Had to pay the store $90 sales tax.
Wow, yes that is a great deal. I bet she was a happy camper.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, Bone Frog dropped an email this moring dropping HST to 19/50. They also have memberships for LE/Mil free now too. Bought another 500 round of 147 grain standard pressure.

That should last me a little bit

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are Academy's deals that start today and run this week. The black pack ammo and the M&Ps after rebates look pretty good.
acdemy-ammo-mp.jpg

They have some other pistol deals on Black Friday that are pretty good. https://www.academy.com/shop/store/WeeklyAd

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a ton of that black pack ammo last year and still have a few hundred left. It was really good stuff too. Not very clean, but ran perfect and stayed on par accuracy wise with other stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom