Black Lives Matter reveals a generation of damaged straight, white women

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These newer generations of females are growing up in a culture and educational climate that portrays males as creatures worthy of contempt. That, plus the indoctrination that woman is superior pretty much guarantees none of these girls will have an attitude capable of any enduring marital relationship. For a good boy to marry one of these girls will be like trying to make an edible omelet with a rotten egg.

Had a long discussion a few years ago with my late aunt concerning this phenomenon; we've raised a couple of generations of girls that play by new rules - "women can do anything a man can do", "you don't need a man for anything", etc. Meanwhile, I see asinine facebook posts that berate men who don't hold doors, pull out chairs, open car doors, etc. Yes, I've taught my boys to hold doors for everyone - it's common decency. But this idea that our boys are supposed to play by the rules of "gentlemen" that were common with our great-grandfathers, while girls are allowed to play by the new rules of "we're better than you", and "what can you do for/provide for me?" is a BS expectation. You should always treat a lady like a lady.....but I can't remember the last time I actually saw one.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both of my sons are teenagers, and said for the most part, there are few girls in their age group that are potential dating material - much less marriage material. Feminism, and being raised as entitled little sh*ts has pretty much ruined the Western female.
My son is 15 next month and he has never went out with a girl. Of course I have not encouraged it. I had girls rammed down my throat when I was young and I said I will never do that to my boy. But he has said on many occasions how he can’t stand most of them. Lol. I said son, you better get used to it. I know there are some good ones out there but they are few and far between now.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BLM racism like the KKK.jpg
The KKK said the same thing about blacks 100 years ago.Some people aren't progressing very well.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard the words on the picture above one day on the news. I told my wife if I remember history the way it was taught when I was in school. The genetic defects were the masters back in the 1800's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom