Blackstone griddle....any suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, that's interesting. Good to know.

On a related note, I saw Mazzio's has a new "cauliflower crust" pizza. So I checked into the nutritional information, and while it DOES have cauliflower as the main ingredient, the cauliflower crust pizza actually has MORE carbs than a comparable thin-crust pizza - my guess is because of the tapioca flour and rice flour they use as a binder. :scream:

Just a word to the wise. Don't let people buy into the BS...

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been looking at one of these for a while may have to get one there's just the 2 of us so probably one of the smaller ones seems to get good reviews

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been looking at one of these for a while may have to get one there's just the 2 of us so probably one of the smaller ones seems to get good reviews

There are two models that are portable. A 17" and a 21". We elected to go with with 21" even though it's just two of us. The extra room is well worth it.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I've got the 17" with the stand, full cover, 20 lb tank hose, and hinged cover. Once you go griddle you will never go back to a grated type grill. The 17" will probably be big enough for two people, but if you have friends (I have none) that visit then bump it up to the 22". :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom