Blackstone griddle....any suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tornado provisions on the Blackstone
Dry rub chicken, jalapeno jack hamburgers, bison sausage patties.
Hopefully the storms go past me, but if not I am gonna eat good at least!

60419841_2448955401816341_3097097296488169472_n.jpg

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you guys started this thread and I noticed it about May 10 or so. Really peaked my interest and showed my wife these and thought, "how cool, it would be fun to have one". Well, she ordered me the 36" unit for my birthday on the 21st. Did 5 rounds of seasoning on it and got to use it for the first time last Sunday. Overall very happy with it and the bacon, hash browns, eggs, pancakes and grilled onions turned out real good. There is a bit of a method to the cooking madness when making a lot of food so the flow is "right". It will take a handful of times to be efficient cooking on this thing but I really enjoy it. These are of me and my 15 year old son along with Dozer who was lurking for scraps.

IMG_1234.JPG
IMG_1233.jpg
IMG_1240.jpg

dirtrider73068

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a griddle grill at lowes made my blue rhino, i kinda like it and would love to have it and try it out, we sell them like crazy. Not sure if its any good or not I take it black stone is a good name brand.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a griddle grill at lowes made my blue rhino, i kinda like it and would love to have it and try it out, we sell them like crazy. Not sure if its any good or not I take it black stone is a good name brand.
Look at the burners on the Blue Rhino. A lot of the off brand griddles have a single burner tube behind each control knob. The Blackstone has an "H" burner to spread the fire over a larger area to maintain even heat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom