Blatant Hypocrisy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSUFLYBOY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found an interesting article today:

Minneapolis-welcomes-armed-group-black-men-patrolling-streets-death-George-Floyd.html

If I read the article correctly these are the key bullet points.

African vs All others
Citizens Watch vs Armed vigilantes/militia
AR15 vs Automatic Assault Rifle
Tactical attire vs Militia assault vest
Protecting people vs Intimidating people
Welcoming vs Harassing
Honored vs Despised
“Legal” vs Illegal

Can y’all imagine the way the article would be written and received if the ONLY change were the ‘skin color’ of those holding the firearms?

Make NO mistake, I applaud ANY American Citizen exercising their 2 Amendment rights, I’m just so tired of the communist media hypocrisy on the issue.

Y’all’s thoughts?

“Watch your six, count your rounds, and keep your powder dry.”

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Romeal Taylor, 28, joined the group after seeing people who weren't from the neighborhood destroying buildings and says he has carried a firearm with him anytime he goes out in public for the past six years....This isn't about black men with guns versus white men with guns. This is about us taking a stance to patrol and protect our community. This is something that was asked of us during a time of unrest, and we saw that there was a need..."

Hurrah for armed Americans protecting their own neighborhoods from violence and outsiders...Some folks always have to make it about race I guess. I gave up expecting consistent standards from the media or fellow citizens...I still call for it, but I don't expect it will ever happen.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Romeal Taylor, 28, joined the group after seeing people who weren't from the neighborhood destroying buildings and says he has carried a firearm with him anytime he goes out in public for the past six years....This isn't about black men with guns versus white men with guns. This is about us taking a stance to patrol and protect our community. This is something that was asked of us during a time of unrest, and we saw that there was a need..."

Hurrah for armed Americans protecting their own neighborhoods from violence and outsiders...Some folks always have to make it about race I guess. I gave up expecting consistent standards from the media or fellow citizens...I still call for it, but I don't expect it will ever happen.
I think the question of media response based on skin color is a legitimate concern. The OP says he's all for 2A supporters of any color, he's just wondering about the media response.
I think the response Kyle Rittenhouse got from the media might be instructive.

DSUFLYBOY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the question of media response based on skin color is a legitimate concern. The OP says he's all for 2A supporters of any color, he's just wondering about the media response.
I think the response Kyle Rittenhouse got from the media might be instructive.
Chuter is correct, I was attempting to point out the hypocrisy of the media in how THEY vilify different skin colors or ethnicities depending on which talking points they have received that week/month from Soros, XI, Putin, DNC, etc.

I'm old enough to remember the "Rooftop Korean's" and how they were vilified for protecting their community during the Rodney King riot's. It sickens me how the communists (the Left and their media) panders to certain groups during the election cycle, then sh!ts on them the next 3.5 years.

Do you think the communists want ANY race or group to own firearms? Hell no, but they will pander to and exalt groups like the one in the article to make them feel good and important knowing they will vote for the communists, and right after the swearing in, then will vote to strip them and the rest of us of our God given Second Amendment rights.

In my eyes and heart our present state has NOTHING to do with skin color, and EVERYTHING to do with "Us vs Them." Us is the American Citizenry. Them is the politicians, at EVER level. From town/city councils all the way to DC.

Parties don't matter anymore. Republican is communists lite, Democrat is full bore communism. They are BOTH two sides of the same rotten subversive coin.

I am deathly afraid the Tree of Liberty is VERY thirsty right now, and it should be watered with EVER politicians blood, not ours, the Citizenry's.

Just my 2 cents.

"Watch your six, count your rounds, and keep your powder dry."

Latest posts

Top Bottom