blitzfike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met with Jim today. Great guy, great transaction. Hope to get to meet up with him again soon and talk shop. He's a smart cookie.

Deal with the utmost confidence!

Thanks!!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had mentioned how I was interested in how Blitzfike made his hand crafted .50 BMG collet puller and so he SENT ME ONE!

Jim, Thank you very much! It is quite the piece of gear and it will get much use from me. I appreciate it very much.

Good to go!

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met Jim today and had a great visit. It was an honor to meet you and thanks so much for driving all the way to Edmond to meet me.
Deal with confidence, this gentleman is good to go!

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As usual, had a great conversation with Jim earlier this week. He really knows his stuff when it comes to reloading, oh, and after the chit chat we had a great FTF. :)

Deal in confidence, Jim is one of the good guys.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a great FTF with him today. Went above and beyond to make this deal happen due to me being out with a surgery. Very nice man and enjoyed our conversation. Deal with confidence guys he is good to go!!!

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had a good FTF with Jim yesterday evening. I was a little late, but he didn't complain. Id deal with him again for sure. He's good to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom