BLM-managed lands are open to shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The REAL fun was at the upper pit! Remember that spot out 90 west at the top of the pass? Can't remember the name, but is one of the ones they closed down to turn it into a trailhead. What bull **** that was.
Tinkham Road, that was my regular spot. the views from up there were AMAZING. There were always shot up cars that had been dumped. There was a dude Craig that camped around there for 2 weeks at a time then slept in north bend for a night to get around the USFS. He lived off scrounging brass and had a zip gun "for cougers" he had all kinds of ammo and tan write he found. He would trade you for beers. That reminds me of back before Seattle went to total s***

The sultan pit off Hwy 2 was great too. The Monroe HS shooting team use to practice there lol.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shoot at Lexington game reserve south west of Norman. Need a hunting license to shoot there but it’s a bit of a drive from Yukon. I did meet a young man that shot at a private range close to Yukon, paid a fee to become a member. Locked entry but could go whenever he wanted. I don’t know the name of it though. Might be cheaper than driving a long way.
That sounds like Okie Shooters but it’s in Luther.

Latest posts

Top Bottom