BLM-OKC Demands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet Christ.
So an organization rife with felons, rioters, looters and communists wants to dictate terms to civil society or else the pain continues.

Literally terrorism.
Ok well liberal democracy had a good run I suppose. Time to release the hounds.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I was the Mayor or Police Chief I’d wipe my a—with their list of demands on live TV. What they should do is publish the police arrest records of these concerned individuals.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s easy to do. Oscn.net

Criminal records are public record.

Why should we give in to the “demands” of a group that’s a few steps from being declared a domestic terrorist organization? The threats of violence alone if they don’t get their way is like a toddler throwing a fit.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
First 3 items: NO
Grocery store should be up for discussion, may have to be gov supported? Not sure about that one.
De-escalation training; ok
Citizen review board; ok, with a requirement similar to what Fyrtwuck posted.

Or, the city reaction could be; we won't talk with you as long as you're threatening more protests and the accompanying violence.

so I work on that side of town. there is literally another grocery store 3/4 of a mile down the road on douglas. its a smaller store, but it's still a store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom