BLM-OKC Demands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would be willing to fund a private security force for a certain defendable square of homes in my area (if I lived in one of the cities wanting to remove the police force). I will of course want my tax dollars that was being used to support the now defunct pd to be returned to be and then used as my portion of supporting our police force. A gallows will have a special fund.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would be willing to fund a private security force for a certain defendable square of homes in my area (if I lived in one of the cities wanting to remove the police force). I will of course want my tax dollars that was being used to support the now defunct pd to be returned to be and then used as my portion of supporting our police force. A gallows will have a special fund.

it's ironic that if the PD was actually disestablished it would hurt minority communities way more than the white communities.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone see why Stitt should not have caved? They will never quit asking for more. And when you give them something they sense weakness and will attack with even more vigor.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Give into one demand and they'll be wanting more in the next set of demands. Give an inch and they'll take a mile. If someone demands that I do something, I usually do the opposite. and if they say I can't do something, I do whatever "I can't do." If they say they're going to call the police on me or DHS, I'll give them their telephone numbers., To me a demand is a threat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom