BLM protestor draws gun on motorist...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which would give justification to the armed man to defend himself and fire on the driver.
Dunno about where he was, but my understanding of Oklahoma's self-defense statutes is that for them to be in effect, you have to be somewhere you are legally entitled to be.

I'm pretty sure "standing in the middle of the road brandishing a gun at motorists" wouldn't meet that criteria.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A protestor was shot and killed in Portland I think it was when he pointed an AK at a driver attempting to travel down a public road. No charges filed.
The old saying that my pistol is just to buy time to get to my rifle is becoming more and more true.

This sounds like the event that occurred in Austin. Did a similar event occur in Portland? I had not read about that one.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
A protestor was shot and killed in Portland I think it was when he pointed an AK at a driver attempting to travel down a public road. No charges filed.
The old saying that my pistol is just to buy time to get to my rifle is becoming more and more true.
Are you sure it was Portland? I thought it was Austin, TX.

That's what I get for not readin further.

Last edited:

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You never know when the other person will pull the trigger. In the words of raylan givens "if you make me pull, I'll put you down." :)
This is not an admission that I believe in or own a firearm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom