Blocking the diesel pump

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys that carry should be cautious about situations that may result in confrontation. It could make the difference whether you go home or go to jail.

If your action looks like revenge (i.e. getting even with someone for anything), and it escalates into a shooting situation, the courts will not be kind.

Just my 2 cents. :drunk2:
What exactly did he do wrong?

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys that carry should be cautious about situations that may result in confrontation. It could make the difference whether you go home or go to jail.

If your action looks like revenge (i.e. getting even with someone for anything), and it escalates into a shooting situation, the courts will not be kind.

Just my 2 cents. :drunk2:

Exactly! If I saw this on the news, I'd say the guy blocking someone in as the one in the wrong. Guarantee the cops and DA would also

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you brag about blocking in someone at the gas station....what haohapp when you block in the wrong person, end up in a fight over it, or worse, then your on the hook for being the instigator?
Yep, and I'll do it again if need be. Now, if the person comes out to their car and asks me to move mine so they can leave, I'll do so immediately. Just as they decide where to park, so can I.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My apologies for the dbag comments but I still think youre asking for trouble sir
I can live with disagreeing. I hope I don't run into the wrong person some day. I can say that in the probably 15-20 times I've had to get to the pump in an unconventional way, the few times somebody came out and said anything it was only them apologizing. Anyhow, thanks for your concern and input.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe I'm all wrong, but I took the original comment by Cowcatcher as the little car being the one blocking the pump, not his vehicle. In this case, it appears that he jackknifed his trailer so as to not block other lanes for fuel. Now, if that jackknifed trailer was blocking the driveway, that's a whole 'nuther situation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom