Blog on 9mm short chamber bullets.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only problems I’ve had were with my CZ Scorpion. I loaded some 124 grain Blue Bullets coated lead that worked fine in my pistols and Beretta CX4. With my CZ, the round would fire, but when I went to extract a live round to show clear it would stick in the chamber. I couldn’t elect it manually. I went back and seated the rounds a little deeper and they work fine.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only problems I’ve had were with my CZ Scorpion. I loaded some 124 grain Blue Bullets coated lead that worked fine in my pistols and Beretta CX4. With my CZ, the round would fire, but when I went to extract a live round to show clear it would stick in the chamber. I couldn’t elect it manually. I went back and seated the rounds a little deeper and they work fine.

I really didn’t want to change the primary load I had been using in over 40 guns for 4-5 years because of my CZ. Multiple M&Ps and Glocks, a couple of HKs, a Walther, a few Sigs, Kimber and likely others. I chose to make the CZ comply instead. No regrets other than the cash laid out for the throating reamer. I think it was about $175 for the carbide version.

Latest posts

Top Bottom