Bloomberg Dismisses Texas Hero, Insists It Wasn’t His “Job” to Have a Gun or Decide to Shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So...if a member of Bloomberg's family is in a "shooter situation," they can be expected to die because the ordinary citizen shouldn't be armed and won't pull his weapon??? Is that what he wants? Of course if his family goes anywhere they have armed guards nearby following them...

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think Bloomberg should be allowed to have armed guards since he is no longer more than a POS sociocommunist. Should he or his family ever find themselves in that position I hope they get to feel the pain and sorrow they think "everybody else" ought to experience.

DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, just look at California and watch Virginia.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah... if ya watch her TV court show, it should be obvious she's been gettin' kinda senile for a while.

This decision just confirms it IMO. :drunk2:
It's a paid decision. Trust me. :hey3:That's how bloomburg runs. He's going to buy his way into the nomination......he thinks until Moochell obama decides to save the nation......mark my words.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think Bloomberg should be allowed to have armed guards since he is no longer more than a POS sociocommunist. Should he or his family ever find themselves in that position I hope they get to feel the pain and sorrow they think "everybody else" ought to experience.

He pays out of pocket for his armed detail, just like all the commifornika hollywood idiots that want your guns.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you can't afford to eat out or hire a cook, you do your own cooking. If you can't afford armed guards to follow/surround you, you do your own guarding. I don't see a problem with guarding yourself. If Bloomberg can have his armed guards while walking the streets of New York City, any person ought to be able to walk armed on the streets of New York City. Bloomberg exhibits tyrannical behavior. I believe it is also despotic.

The people of New York are to blame for allowing this to stand.

If there is a different opinion to any of this, I'd like to hear it.

Woody

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
*“It may true, I wasn’t there, I don’t know the facts, that somebody in the congregation had their own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people,” he said. “But it’s the job of law enforcement to, uh, have guns and to decide when to shoot.” He continued, “You just do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place.”*
Democratic logic. Im not surprised by anything that comes out of any of their demonicratic mouths.
View attachment 150294

It's like we don't have actual video evidence of anything . . .

Bloomberg is such a dork.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well there is another point in all this this that this idiot Bloomberg seems to be totally ignorant of, among a myriad of other things, but according to many articles put out after the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting police have no legal or constitutional requirement to protect anybody! And that is from the SCOTUS. So what now Bloomderge you saying we ought to just wait and be cannon fodder for your elitist butt, I say you should be the recipient of the 180 grain Pb award.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/do_police_have_a_duty_to_protect_anyone.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom