Blue Label dealer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Pokinfun is correct. If you order from GT do a follow up call. I ordered a Glock 2 weeks ago to go to SSP south, I kept checking with Jennifer to see if it was there and it hadn't shown up. Called GT on Tuesday and they told me they were still waiting for my CREDs, I told them they had them since they were emailed the same day I ordered. We worked through the problem so I am hoping its waiting for me Saturday.

You know, now that I think about it, I do remember pokinfun telling me about this very problem some time back. I am not sure about you guys, but every time I have ordered a blue label gun from GT Distributors, I have had to do it over the phone, thereby introducing the human factor into the transaction. Now if you order with them online, it shows up in your Order History on the gtdist.com website, but my phone orders do n ot show in my history. Could be the issue...

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don’t mind the drive, Rogers County Pawn in Claremore is a stocking Blue Label dealer. Shoot, take a half day and go up there to buy you a Glock at a great price then go eat at Hammett House.

Before I retired, I used to have Hammett House cater lunches for my plant whenever we had visitors. Being retired since 2009, I'd forgotten about them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom