Blue Label Glocks at GT Dist; Anyone with a DD-214

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
I've bought lots of blue label Glocks at H&H and I guarantee I have the receipts somewhere. I'm 98% sure I've always paid $2 over the recommended pricing, plus tax.
Screenshot_2020-07-16-19-17-10.png

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Somehow H&H has a higher Blue Label price than GT Distributor. I've bought three blue label guns from GT over the past couple of years.

GT is discounting the BL prices. The ones I have bought from H&H have been exactly the recommended price.

And GT will not allow their advertised BL price to GSSF coupon holders. The GSSF get recommended pricing.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Not sure how comfortable I am with giving out a copies of DD214 to save a few bucks. Showing it to someone is one thing, giving a copy to a faceless online retailer is another. Or is it? Am I being paranoid?

I would say so. I got on their blue label list several years ago by emailing them a front and back of my retired ID card. You might give them a call and see if you can still do it that way if you'd rather.

Can you send em to Sooner State Pawn?

Oh yes. I always do.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
H&h has the Glock allowed dealer markup, they claim it is only $2. How different are the prices?

H&H is a Glock stocking dealer. GT Dist is the Distributor for the area. The ones from GT I’ve bought from them have always been cheaper than H&H.

The BL price for my G-48 was $358.00 + $15.00 shipping to SSP and then $10.00 transfer. H&H was $380.00 plus taxes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom