Blue Label Glocks at GT Dist; Anyone with a DD-214

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
In order to get the best price you need to go through GT Dist. You can order by phone and have it sent to the FFL of your choice.

H&H will charge a higher price plus tax. The price sheet posted earlier was for GSSF member discount and is higher than a BL price. GT Dist will have BL prices listed on their website.

And no, I do not have any affiliation with GT Dist, but I have purchased BL Glocks through them before.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
In order to get the best price you need to go through GT Dist. You can order by phone and have it sent to the FFL of your choice.

H&H will charge a higher price plus tax. The price sheet posted earlier was for GSSF member discount and is higher than a BL price. GT Dist will have BL prices listed on their website.

And no, I do not have any affiliation with GT Dist, but I have purchased BL Glocks through them before.

A bit off the mark here.

The GSSF price IS the correct Blue Label suggested pricing by Glock.

GT sells at a discounted rate. Glock allows the price to be discounted to a certain level. GT is also a Blue Label distributor and many smaller shops get their BL guns from GT.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Adjustments.jpg

Here is a receipt from H&H for a Blue Label G20

Matches exactly with the suggested sheet above.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
That’s a fantastic deal. If I didn’t already have a Glock I’d hop on that. They say they need a DD214. Not that I’m looking to get another but would our state DL with the VET endorsement work?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0

I recently (in the past month) purchased a Gen 5 G17 with factory night sites from H&H and it was at the same Blue Label price listed on GT's website for the same model. Yeah, I had to pay tax but didn't have to pay shipping or transfer fees or email/fax any personal documents, so it only came out to be a few bucks more than if I had ordered it from GT....and I walked out with the gun on the spot.

Granted I needed a new one in a hurry because my bride commandeered my 19, so I might've ordered from GT if I wasn't in a hurry.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Are veterans with D214 only allowed to buy one? So if I bought one at H&H would GT Dist know this?

One per year for the Veteran’s program from Memorial Day to Veteran’s Day. I believe you can do it every year. Every one else who is eligible for the regular blue label program can buy two per year.

Please don’t try to game it and ruin a good thing for the rest of us lol.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Places that are local and sell BL Glock are secondary BL dealers. I have not seen any of them sell a standard Glock for $398 like GT does; Most of them are $425.

Latest posts

Top Bottom