Blue Label Qualifications

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know anything about a persons personal tax exempt status or how it works, but if you buy BL Glock within the state you live in, it’s supposed to be a discounted price plus local tax.

If you order from GT, you don’t pay that tax because it’s being shipped from Texas. They charged $15.00 for shipping and whatever your local FFL charges for transfer.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I buy all of my Blue Label Glocks from GT Distributors. I have them transferred to Sooner State Pawn for $10. GT Dist has my credentials on file so I don't even have to call in to order anymore and I can just do it on the website now.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I buy all of my Blue Label Glocks from GT Distributors. I have them transferred to Sooner State Pawn for $10. GT Dist has my credentials on file so I don't even have to call in to order anymore and I can just do it on the website now.

That’s a simple way to do it. His avatar lists his location as Owasso. He’ll have to work out the transfer with a dealer in his area unless he wants to drive to Okc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom