Blue Streak this morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm 48yo and have hunted since I was a small kid and always been a morning person and have seen I don't know how many sunrises, this was a first. Interesting phenomenon that doesn't happen very often apparently.

20211021_071442.jpg

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm 48yo and have hunted since I was a small kid and always been a morning person and have seen I don't know how many sunrises, this was a first. Interesting phenomenon that doesn't happen very often apparently.

View attachment 229424
That’s pretty cool. It’s not every day you catch a glimpse of the transporter beam from the starship Enterprise.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow...that's really pretty.

Along the same lines of interesting atmospheric phenomenon my GF sent me this picture from a FB friend of hers. I'm a former weather forecaster and I'd never heard of it. Had to look it up. It's called a "fallstreak" cloud or hole. This one was over central Texas (near Cisco) I thought this one looked slightly obscene but I tend to have a dirty mind if given the opportunity... :)

fallstreak.jpg

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I forgot all about noticing this yesterday on my way into work. It was beautiful, but the mystery made me a little uncomfortable...... ...or maybe it was the gas station sausage biscuit?

Latest posts

Top Bottom