Bobcat attacks woman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Husband Saves Wife From Rabid Bobcat, Holds Animal Above Head Like Simba
Julie Scagell
Sat, April 17, 2021, 6:19 AM
You have to see to believe this video of a man saving his wife from a bobcat attack
This now-viral video starts out innocently enough. A man in North Carolina is caught on his outdoor camera saying good morning to one of his neighbors as they jog by. He sets his morning coffee down, casually looks at his car and proclaims it needs a wash. Then **** goes south real quick-like when his wife appears in the video carrying an animal kennel in her hands and immediately begins screaming. It turns out she’s being attacked by a freaking bobcat and her husband is not having it.

There is a lot packed into this 45-second video that I have now watched with my own eyeballs 470 times. The husband, upon hearing his wife’s plea for help, launches into action like a taller version of Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible. He runs around his car to where she is at and, you can’t see him for a second, comes out the other side with the bobcat above his head.

That’s right. He grabbed the offending bobcat, held it press-up style like a pair of dumbbells over his head (presumably whispering to it that it chose the wrong ****ing family), and hurls it across his yard.

The neighbor he said “hi” to moments earlier doubles back and, in a panic, begins chasing it back towards the house while the husband screams that it is, in fact, a bobcat and that he’ll “shoot that ****er,” if he gets his mitts back on it. He is not being tongue-in-cheek here, folks — the man actually pulls a gun from his holster and begins chasing after the bobcat with it.

“Watch out. Watch out,” the man screams into the abyss, warning everyone in a five-mile radius that “a bobcat attacked my wife.”
The bobcat either manages to escape or turns around and pleads with the man for his life, explaining he wasn’t actually trying to attack his wife, but rather, the bobcat was trying to get at the animal she was holding inside the kennel because that’s what it was born to do. No one will ever know because the video shuts off and we’re all just left staring at our screens with bated breath.

The Twitter user who posted the video did send another tweet that said, “Lmao ok i just learned that this mans name is ‘Happy’and he quote ‘shot that ****er’ it was rabid,” but there is no confirmation that this is the actual end of the story.

The details are a little murky, but Pender County Sheriff’s Office did confirm that the bobcat in the video tested positive for rabies and had been shot. By who? Unclear.
According to Sciencing, bobcats tend to be shy and avoid people but they can become aggressive, “and bobcats with rabies can attack humans.”

According to the mag, “bobcats with rabies tend to have erratic behavior, be lethargic and foam at the mouth. Anyone who sees a bobcat behaving strangely should contact the local animal control department,” that is, unless you’re an enraged husband in which case you just hold it angrily above your head and chuck it across your lawn.

Here’s hoping the man and his wife had a much less hectic afternoon.

See the original article on ScaryMom

Husband Saves Wife From Rabid Bobcat, Holds Animal Above Head Like Simba
After the man saves his wife from the bobcat he begins chasing after it with a gun.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was a kid I used to trap furs. I had set a beaver trap in the edge of the water at the end of a beaver slide. When I checked it the next day I had the biggest mad bobcat in the trap you ever seen. I was not going to mess with that thing and carried a Ruger single six .22 to dispatch animals without too much pelt damage. The beaver slide was going down about a 20-30' steep embankment. I took my pistol out at the top of the bank and took one step forward, slipped in mud and belly flopped and was sliding head first straight down to one mad bobcat. He seen me coming and rared up on his hind legs, arms spread, claws bared and teeth showing waiting to tear my face off when I got there.

On the way down sliding on my belly I somehow managed to shoot him dead center in the chest at about the last 5 yards. He died instantly and I slide right over the top of him and the trap.

I have made some pretty decent shots in my day.
But that 20mph belly sliding 22pistol shot at 5 paces will forever and always remain my best shot EVA. You will be surprised at how good you can shoot when you absolutely HAVE to. I probably could not do that again in 1000 tries but I did that day. I can still see those yellow fangs waiting to take of my nose.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom