Bobo the insult dunk tank clown - OK State Fair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
lol hell yeah
i was a kid and had a fat friend. we were....had to be like 10 years old max at the time. never forget his insult:

"fatty n skinny, walking thru the hall! fatty let a fart, blew skinny thru the wall!"

i was with my mom, my dad, i think both my sisters, and him. we all laughed. it was a fart joke. it was the 90's. but we knew. we friggin' knew.

we all played ball, i mean ALL of us. my dad knew he was going to spend some money, but everyone but my one of my sisters had a turn putting him in the water. he was honestly a pretty good sport about it after he got wet, he would always start with the "OH THANK YOU, IT'S BEEN SO HOT, I'M SO GLAD YOU COOLED ME OFF".

but after just me and my dad sank him about four times each, he did say "okay this is getting a little old, ya'll put your money away".

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

State fair dunks Bobo Clown act all wet​

Ben Scott

Published in Daily Oklahoman September 17, 2001

When organizers examined ways to make this year's Oklahoma State Fair more wholesome and family-friendly, one performer immediately got the ax.
Bobo The Clown.
The dunk tank comic in the clown paint who mocked young and old as they passed by his booth won't return for this year's fair. Fair chief spokesman Scott Munz said he upset many patrons with his scathing and often offensive humor aimed at easy targets, hoping to lure them to his booth.
"We just didn't feel like he was conducive to the family atmosphere," Munz said.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

State fair dunks Bobo Clown act all wet​

Ben Scott

Published in Daily Oklahoman September 17, 2001

When organizers examined ways to make this year's Oklahoma State Fair more wholesome and family-friendly, one performer immediately got the ax.
Bobo The Clown.
The dunk tank comic in the clown paint who mocked young and old as they passed by his booth won't return for this year's fair. Fair chief spokesman Scott Munz said he upset many patrons with his scathing and often offensive humor aimed at easy targets, hoping to lure them to his booth.
"We just didn't feel like he was conducive to the family atmosphere," Munz said.

But the gun fights and stabbings are okay.

Latest posts

Top Bottom