Body Cam Transcript Tells a Different Story on the Death of George Floyd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The transcript from the body camera worn by J. Alexander Kueng shows clear evidence that George Floyd was suffering respiratory distress before police laid hands on him. He died from a Fentanyl overdose, not from being choked out by Minneapolis police. This news will not bring joy to the crazed, leftist mob screaming to lop off the heads of the Minneapolis police officers who stand accused of “murdering” George Floyd and little attention has been paid to the transcript since its release on July 7. I hope to correct that oversight.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ipt-tells-different-story-death-george-floyd/

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This news will not bring joy to the crazed, leftist mob screaming to lop off the heads of the Minneapolis police officers who stand accused of “murdering” George Floyd and little attention has been paid to the transcript since its release on July 7.
That news will not be ACCEPTED by the overwhelming majority of people in this country - true or not. They have already made up their minds, and nothing short of the death penalty is going to be good enough. Let 'em riot.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That news will not be ACCEPTED by the overwhelming majority of people in this country - true or not. They have already made up their minds, and nothing short of the death penalty is going to be good enough. Let 'em riot.

True. People didn't watch a video of fentanyl killing a man. They watched a video of a police officer sitting on a mans neck for almost eight minutes. People tend to believe their eyes more than fact.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

It's really not an "overwhelmingly majority"... the biased media just makes it seem that way.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is from "The Gateway Pundit". I had never heard of that source so I googled it. I found it refered to as a far right organaziation known for publishing falsehoods and conspiracy theories.

Just saying

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This is from "The Gateway Pundit". I had never heard of that source so I googled it. I found it refered to as a far right organaziation known for publishing falsehoods and conspiracy theories.

Just saying
The transcript is published elsewhere and can be found at the link provided in the article.

Last edited:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just saying
Not defending The Gateway Pundit - but can you point out all of the "far left organizations known for publishing falsehoods and conspiracy theories", according to google?

Latest posts

Top Bottom