Boeing 737 Engine failure, one dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a young couple from OKC that were on that flight. Naturally quite upset. They told us a bit ago, that all passengers were being held at the airport while FBI interviewed them, and that their luggage would be sent to them in the next few days.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
No more window seats for me...
I've been on 2 flights that had engine failures; one flying out of Tulsa, the other flying out of Detroit. The Tulsa failure was a non-event; they just circled back and landed. The Detroit failure was a huge ball of fire, then black smoke followed by engine parts. Plane vibrated allot but safely landed. In either case it was a major PITA but safely walked away.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully this wasn't human error.

I'd hate to be the mechanic responsible for that flight, even if you're not responsible, it would weigh on me heavily. especially with 1 KIA.

No more window seats for me...
I've been on 2 flights that had engine failures; one flying out of Tulsa, the other flying out of Detroit. The Tulsa failure was a non-event; they just circled back and landed. The Detroit failure was a huge ball of fire, then black smoke followed by engine parts. Plane vibrated allot but safely landed. In either case it was a major PITA but safely walked away.

that would scare the **** out of me. i'm scared of flying anyhow.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I’m more likely to die in a car but I’ll take my chances. I would rather get hit head on then to die in a plane crash. Or by getting sucked out. Nightmare.

Latest posts

Top Bottom