Bogo finally shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well after buying a 36m back in December. Silencerco finally shipped out my 45 octane. So we'll see how long this one takes to get approved, being the 36m is still in jail. I've been wanting to get a 22 can, but I've been waiting for my original approval before making the hr drive. I've felt like since it has been so long, I'll probably get approved the day after I go buy the 22 can and have to go right back up there.
Screenshot_20220818-204109_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Wylde_Shot2

Marksman
Reaction score
Well after buying a 36m back in December. Silencerco finally shipped out my 45 octane. So we'll see how long this one takes to get approved, being the 36m is still in jail. I've been wanting to get a 22 can, but I've been waiting for my original approval before making the hr drive. I've felt like since it has been so long, I'll probably get approved the day after I go buy the 22 can and have to go right back up there. View attachment 295639
Lucky dog you must be nice….180+ and counting for me

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having to go somewhere and then immediately having to turn around and go back always works for me

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I'm at 186 days and counting. Not to mention the 2 and a half month wait to certify.
My son is in the exact same predicament; there was some glitch with the SilencerShop software not communicating correctly with the ATF and it took months to get it actually submitted to the ATF.

Latest posts

Top Bottom