Bombing after Manchester, UK concert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes. Despite the fact that her music is entirely inappropriate for kids, I know a lot of them attend her concerts. ISIS targeting her concert means they're targeting kids.

I think the time has come to remodel the snak bar.
can't say I've ever heard of her or know what her music is, but did watch a TV report that said GB has the biggest public surveillance facial recognition cameras/software in the world. They said if it was a terrorist, they waited until the end of the concert because security becomes lax as folks walk out. If that's true, the terrorist have figured out a soft spot.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was only a matter of time before they went after kids directly. Before they were collateral damage, now they're direct targets. About time to kick the tires and light the fires.
If Iran continues to support this, make the entire area a charcoal brick. Same goes with SA and the rest of the sand box.
The western countries have the means to do it. Russia and China will sit on their collective asses and do nothing because they know it has to be done and better us than them.
We have the ability right now. Soon that will pass.
I'm not a war monger. I'm a realist that knows, when there's no doubt you are about to get in a fight, to hit first, hit hard and don't stop till it's done. One way or another.

Yah, let's kill kids indiscriminately because ISIS kills kids indiscriminately. I give this satire a 9/10.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Killing kids huh? What is your solution? Posting on the internet?
Sure, just I like to pick out hypocrisy like yours instead of unrealistically advocating making an entire area a wasteland despite the number of innocents there. And killing all those millions (apparently) in reprisal of comparatively small casualties in the West.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reality Check:

We will NEVER defeat Islamofascist Terrorism, because you can't compel an ideology to surrender, nor can you kill it. We do not have the political stomach to do the one thing that might defeat it, which is unrestricted warfare to the point the will to pursue the ideology is defeated. Think Imperial Japan. Regardless, the world is no longer the same as it was in 1945 and I'm not even sure it would be possible now.

Islamofascist Terrorism will still be a problem when your great grandkids retire. They are that devoted and we're not.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only unconditional surrender or complete annihilation will cure the world of Islamist terrorists. The former is highly unlikely even in the face of annihilation. The only avenue open to us is the latter. It's the only way to be sure. It's the avenue the terrorist have taken. It's time we do some vicarious learning and take decisive action. I see no other way out.

Woody

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sure, just I like to pick out hypocrisy like yours instead of unrealistically advocating making an entire area a wasteland despite the number of innocents there. And killing all those millions (apparently) in reprisal of comparatively small casualties in the West.
Social Justice Warrior (SJW) much? Smoke them, or they smoke us. It is really that simple. No satire intended.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reality Check:

We will NEVER defeat Islamofascist Terrorism, because you can't compel an ideology to surrender, nor can you kill it. We do not have the political stomach to do the one thing that might defeat it, which is unrestricted warfare to the point the will to pursue the ideology is defeated. Think Imperial Japan. Regardless, the world is no longer the same as it was in 1945 and I'm not even sure it would be possible now.

Islamofascist Terrorism will still be a problem when your great grandkids retire. They are that devoted and we're not.
Agree. You cannot and will not defeat Muslim terrorism by mass bombings. It has to be attacked in the Mosque's, and schools while still holding the sword of justice above them.
Even though our troops were being fired on from Mosque's they could not return fire under the ROE. The radical elements of the Muslim religion take refuge in them to teach hatred of the west and teach terrorism even in the US. The Palestinians pay the parents of kids that are used for human suicide bombings and name intersections after the family's names.
I can't imagine telling one of my kids to strap on a belt of explosives and letting them to go out and die. Those savages need to be killed on sight. The people that advocate that need to be killed on sight. Eventually we will reach the level of Muslims that are peaceful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom