Bombing after Manchester, UK concert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Social Justice Warrior (SJW) much? Smoke them, or they smoke us. It is really that simple. No satire intended.
LOL. No SJW here. I just think destroying a region indiscriminately as advocated above is far above and beyond a bombing that kills less than a hundred people. It really isn't that hard of a concept to understand really.

EDIT: I also like how you spelled out SJW for me, as if I wouldn't know what that meant if I were one.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
EDIT: I also like how you spelled out SJW for me, as if I wouldn't know what that meant if I were one.
Damn, well I tried. The whole situation with these radical folks is a quagmire that I do not believe can be solidified with any level of violence. The nature of the region, beliefs, tribal affiliations, shuras and a million other issues must and may eventually be settled through deep, deep understanding of the other and concessions made IOT facilitate the "live and let live" mentality that one would hope eventually evolves. Killing a bad guy makes more bad guys, this is proven in that region. So we must move past that mentality if we wish this to ever end.

David

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn, well I tried. The whole situation with these radical folks is a quagmire that I do not believe can be solidified with any level of violence. The nature of the region, beliefs, tribal affiliations, shuras and a million other issues must and may eventually be settled through deep, deep understanding of the other and concessions made IOT facilitate the "live and let live" mentality that one would hope eventually evolves. Killing a bad guy makes more bad guys, this is proven in that region. So we must move past that mentality if we wish this to ever end.

David

Or we could just glass the whole muslim world. Problem solved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom