Bombing after Manchester, UK concert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact remain,, statistically you are more likely to be killed by a family member than a terrorist attack. I'll not worry about ISIS.

Why would we let in another source of murder? Makes no sense to me. Regardless of how many are killed by a family member, had we thrown out the 19 terrorists - or not let them in in the first place - that's nearly 3,000 less killed in 2001.

Woody

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would we let in another source of murder? Makes no sense to me. Regardless of how many are killed by a family member, had we thrown out the 19 terrorists - or not let them in in the first place - that's nearly 3,000 less killed in 2001.

Woody
I didnt say we want to let them in, I'm saying they aren't the real problem. The real problem is already here and no one is doing jack schit about it. ISIS is a distraction thats keeping us on the war stage. Thats all.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my thing and I've re-written this a dozen times so it doesn't sound so maudlin and serious but either way....
I don't have the words to describe how it breaks my heart and makes me enraged to see men and women weeping for their dead children in Manchester. My heart is just as broken when I see men and women weeping for their dead children anywhere in Syria or Iraq or wherever else they may live. As many of you on this forum that have served overseas, I'm sure most of you can attest that a parent's grief for a dead child in say, Mosul is just as deep and final as a parent's grief in Manchester. I think of myself as a fairly practical person and I don't have a lot of flowery wishes for love and peace throughout the world BUT I do think a child should not have to suffer because of adult beliefs, whether those beliefs are religiously motivated, politically motivated, personally motivated..... and I also don't think a child should be killed either because they were targeted for the accident of their birth to western parents who might be infidels or because they were living in a village in N. Pakistan where their uncle who's on a terrorist kill list happens to be living in the house next door when the UAV strikes. All that being said, I DO see a difference between those who would kill innocent kids as collateral damage to serve somebody's idea of a "noble" purpose versus those who would TARGET children to serve somebody else's idea of a "noble" purpose. The end result may be the same but I have to say there's something more problematic and sinister in a group of people who think this is okay. That type of person in my opinion has chosen to force their will on others to the point that they no longer have a conscience and they will not see reason, they will not see logic, they will not see compassion, no matter how you lay it out for them. A person who follows that type of mindset is no longer a human being at that point and there is nothing left to do but wipe them from society using whatever means necessary. (And without hurting the kiddies, of course) I don't know how best to make that happen, whether it's sending spec forces to other countries or regime change..... I certainly don't think the answer lies in celebrities spouting vapid platitudes about "love trumps hate" and the idea that you can detain, intern or deport BILLIONS of people unless they prove their loyalty to somebody's arbitrary satisfaction is just the flip-side of those vapid platitudes and just as useless. I think it's already obvious that people are using this to further agendas and to try and shove it in the face of those who don't agree with them and that disgusts me.
I'm smart enough to realize that this diatribe is just my own cathartic attempt at trying to constructively direct my own rage so I don't go off on others who had nothing to do with contributing to this &#%*ing indescribable evil but who can't stop themselves from saying dumb ****. In doing so, I've found that I'm grateful to have a community of gun-nuts (some of which couldn't agree with each other on the color of the sky) for hearing yet another opinion in an ocean of opinions. You may now return to the usual arguments.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So the bomber"s brother knew about it, the dad knew about it, and the bomber called his mom hours before and said " Forgive me". None of them notified authorities. So does this make them radicalized too? I'm sure they'll be charged with accessory or whatever, but should they be considered radicalized as well? How many times has this same scenario happened before..............

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The reason they hate us is because Islam is the most conservative ideology on the planet and they hate our liberal, hollywood, anti-family culture. I am sad for the kids, but otherwise this is radical muslim-on-liberal violence which is what these liberals constantly invite/tolerate. Western liberal, globalist governments unleash this weapon of mass immigration on their people, and their people can't seem to get enough of it (as evidenced by the recent French election result too).

From North Korea to Sharia the main complaint of our enemies is liberals and the irony is it is liberals that enable them to get away with this stuff. Make no mistake, when the Islamist mayor of London said that terror is the new norm and people just need to get used to it, he was dog whistling the leftist nuts in the USA to hurry up and open the door here too. Won't it be nice when you have to worry if your baby will be blown up when they go to the mall because people who live in blue states saturated your Oklahoma community with a violent, hate-filled ideology and then if you object, the Paseo folks will be there to shout you down for not being politically correct.

Ariana Grande would have any of you second amendment supporters in a concentration camp if she could...and the people that worship her and the rest of the pop culture are voting to make that a reality. They are the enablers who voted for this to happen to them AND us. (again, I am sorry for the innocent kids who were killed, believe me if I could stop this I would). If someone dumps a bunch of black widow spiders in your bed, the spiders only share part of the blame when they bite you...if someone dumps a bunch of spiders in their own bed, then they have nobody to blame but themselves...hard to watch western culture be conquered by the white left beta cabal using BLM, radical Islam, etc. as their army. You direct your hate at the spiders and not the people who put them in your bed...there are plenty of spiders but only a few putting them in your bed...end political correctness and call out the treasonous left for protecting radical Islam.
That doesn't explain the jihad going on in most corners of the globe, including Muslim on Muslim violence.

They are equal opportunity haters. They hate all non Muslims and anyone who interprets the Islamic Faith differently.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact remain,, statistically you are more likely to be killed by a family member than a terrorist attack. I'll not worry about ISIS.

It is tiring to keep hearing this. Statistics at best measure the present. Your current mathematical risk is an entirely inadequate basis for assessing the situation.

If meteors strike only 1 out of 10,000 houses, should we ignore them or should we seek the counsel of astrophysicists to see if the meteor storm is going to intensify??

In our case the next step will be making criticism of Islam illegal and implementing "limited" amounts of Sharia law. The inducement for going along with these bad ideas will be that if we placate them all will be good.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is tiring to keep hearing this. Statistics at best measure the present. Your current mathematical risk is an entirely inadequate basis for assessing the situation.

If meteors strike only 1 out of 10,000 houses, should we ignore them or should we seek the counsel of astrophysicists to see if the meteor storm is going to intensify??

In our case the next step will be making criticism of Islam illegal and implementing "limited" amounts of Sharia law. The inducement for going along with these bad ideas will be that if we placate them all will be good.
you missed the entire point. It's ok, not everyone gets it. I'll try to be more simple in my future post for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom