Bombshell involving Chauvin juror?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what's happening to our country....our morals and sense of right and wrong have gone out the door for a large part of our population.....SAD

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

An appeal was in the books before the trial ever started. No change of venue, and the jury wasn't sequestered even after a second shooting in the area.
The media heavily influenced the trial and orders from the judge to the jury to not watch TV were ignored I suspect.
I didn't approve of the officers methods, but he does deserve a fair trial by a jury of his peers.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't approve of the officers methods, but he does deserve a fair trial by a jury of his peers.
That's where I am (and where Nate in the video is). I don't think a retrial is going to change the final outcome, but every defendant has the right to a fair trial, and those issues raised by Chauvin's attorney cast doubt on the fairness of his trial.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“At this point, what difference DOES it make?” -Hitlery Klinton

He was unjustly prosecuted and found guilty before there ever was a trial. He was the scapegoat to prevent “society” from having to pay hundreds of millions to billions of $ so that cities didn’t burn down to the ground. Right or wrong, believe me or not, that’s what happened.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
An appeal was in the books before the trial ever started. No change of venue, and the jury wasn't sequestered even after a second shooting in the area.
The media heavily influenced the trial and orders from the judge to the jury to not watch TV were ignored I suspect.
Not to mention the city found him guilty and paid off the family right before the trial. All the use of force witnesses against him were obviously influenced by keeping their jobs. Did he go to far by kneeling on his back and neck? For a person in his condition possibly. His kneeling was NOT the only contributing factor in his death. There were many. Involuntary homicide maybe, and that's a stretch but not murder.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to mention the city found him guilty and paid off the family right before the trial. All the use of force witnesses against him were obviously influenced by keeping their jobs. Did he go to far by kneeling on his back and neck? For a person in his condition possibly. His kneeling was NOT the only contributing factor in his death. There were many. Involuntary homicide maybe, and that's a stretch but not murder.

Absolutely no WAY that it could’ve been the 4 PLUS times lethal dose of fentanyl in his system plus several other illicit narcotics that could’ve combined to contribute to Floyd’s own death, is there? Surely not!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But they don't have to prove that Chauvin murdered him; the felony murder rule covers that. Basically, all they have to prove is that Chauvin's actions constituted a felonious assault and he goes down for murder under the felony murder rule. Nate the Lawyer posted a previous video that explains this pretty clearly.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely no WAY that it could’ve been the 4 PLUS times lethal dose of fentanyl in his system plus several other illicit narcotics that could’ve combined to contribute to Floyd’s own death, is there? Surely not!
Except that exactly zero of the medical experts who testified (including the defense's own medical expert) testified that he died of an OD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom