Book Gun Storage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a good idea! I may have to experiment with that, if I can find some spare foam laying around.
I've never cut one out... but for the box idea, ya might try gluing the outer edges first before cutting out the pages.

You could glue all the pages (including the back cover) and close it in its normal position with weight on it.

Just don't glue the front cover... :D
:drunk2:

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never cut one out... but for the box idea, ya might try gluing the outer edges first before cutting out the pages.

You could glue all the pages (including the back cover) and close it in its normal position with weight on it.

Just don't glue the front cover... :D
:drunk2:

Nah, I've tried those and never had good results. Gluing pages individually is unneccessary and it makes the pages crinkle. Putting glue on the inside of the compartments is the best method that I've found, so far. I do put saran wrap between the front cover and cover page to keep from gluing them together (I learned my lesson early on that one!)

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, I've tried those and never had good results. Gluing pages individually is unneccessary and it makes the pages crinkle. Putting glue on the inside of the compartments is the best method that I've found, so far. I do put saran wrap between the front cover and cover page to keep from gluing them together (I learned my lesson early on that one!)
Good to know, thanks. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom