Booker wants Fed license for gun owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that. He wants the black rifle ban, national firearms licensing with educational, safety requirements AND background checks expanded for every single firearms transfer, as well as "modernizing" the BATFE.

He's right about it being the most aggressive platform for any major (spoken tongue-in-cheek) candidate for President ever.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
He claims that states that require a FOID have a clear track record of lowering violence.

Anyone have any specific information on this? Illinois comes to mind... I'm thinking Jersey also requires one. NYC does, but I'm not sure about NY State?

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An unconstitutional background check is already required. Adding more unconstitutional stuff won't make any difference. Just lock up or institutionalize those who have not been executed who have been adjudicated as too violent to be trusted out in public.

Maybe they ought to just come out and tell us why they don't want us armed.

Woody

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An unconstitutional background check is already required. Adding more unconstitutional stuff won't make any difference. Just lock up or institutionalize those who have not been executed who have been adjudicated as too violent to be trusted out in public.

Maybe they ought to just come out and tell us why they don't want us armed.

Woody
We can't protect the white people without ensnaring us with the nonwhite poeple. There's the conumdrom.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He claims that states that require a FOID have a clear track record of lowering violence.

Anyone have any specific information on this? Illinois comes to mind... I'm thinking Jersey also requires one. NYC does, but I'm not sure about NY State?
Lower crime? Living on the south side of Chicago is more dangerous than serving in Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom