Boomer Shooter Web Site Blocked by Microsoft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2016-6-20_18-2-10.png

Burk this is what I Get

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just tried IE9 32-bit, IE9 64-bit, IE11, Edge, Chrome and Firefox and did not get this warning. Which browser are you using? Are you in a corporate environment? If you are at home do you know what DNS servers you are using? I use the Google ones: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a couple of people ask me about a similar issue with Microsuck Edge. If this is the browser you are using,
you might try this: http://www.windowscentral.com/how-to-reset-microsoft-edge-windows-10
I suggest downloading either Firefox or Chrome to be on the safe side if something
goes sideways with the fix. My computer did this exact same thing with XDA forum a couple of months ago and
it was caused from a Microsoft update that changed my internet security settings and this old PC didn't like that. The update
didn't play well with some of my websites I visit.
You can also go into your search feature, type in Internet Explorer and click on it when it pops up. IE is still embedded
into the Windows 10 OS and can be used. Coincidentally, anyone that has been laid off in the state of OK and getting
unemployment will have to use IE to access the Oklahoma unemployment website to file their weekly claim because
as it was explained, Edge is too new and the state hasn't coded the website to work with it yet.
I hope this helps!

Latest posts

Top Bottom