BOOMER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got home and am wore out, great game and environment!
IMG_0749.JPG

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Georgia is going to be a very tough game. The toughest we have played all year. But as long as we show up on both sides of the ball and the coaches do their jobs we should easily handle them. Mike stoops worries me though. He likes to run the same old crap 3-4 defense and that ain’t gonna cut it against the bulldogs. Surely he is smart enough to know he is gonna have to change it up to win. All we need is one more guys!! Then it’s on to the big game! We have the best chance we have had in years to bring home another title. After losing the last three we are due one. Boomer Sooner!!

Oh and by the way OSU fans, have fun playing in the toilet bowl. Lol.

Woody's Janitor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have no chance against the Sooners with Baker Manziel at the wheel. I just hope we can keep it close. My wife is a OU fan so we will be watching the game in different rooms. Go Dawgs!

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have no chance against the Sooners with Baker Manziel at the wheel. I just hope we can keep it close. My wife is a OU fan so we will be watching the game in different rooms. Go Dawgs!
I can't wait to see how those BIG SEC Lineman, that the sportscasters are always complimenting, hold up against a hurry-up offense. By the 3rd and 4th quarter I expect Georgia players will feign injury and go down to disrupt the flow of the game, long enough to catch some air.

Latest posts

Top Bottom