BOOMER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes Dave, weather does cause mayhem, but WTH does weather have to do with my longhorn bashing?:cool:

Okierider you have been a member plenty long enough now to know that we are generally incapable of staying on topic beyond the first few replies. This is OSA Man! We hijack, derail and generally trash most topics before they get a good start. Wake up and get with the program! WTH is wrong with you? Partly cloudy and Bevo always stinked up the end zone anyways. That damn Bevo was one ugly beast. Thank God Texas puts so much money into middle school and high school football programs for us though.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Okierider WTH is wrong with you? .

Pretty positive the net does not have enough room left to go into that!!:cool:

But in this case I am just trying to get Dave arguing about the weather and what it has to do with Texas sucking!! I think maybe we have a closet Horns fan in our group cause Dave tried to change the subject to weather!! Yep I said weather!!! Dave may be a little discombobulated cause I am trashing his horns!! He generally brings more to the table LOL:fullauto::mosh::cool:

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, Texas's football team has been sucking for a while. Big phucking deal. At least their academic work is nationally and globally recognized as top-ranked in world-leading and world-changing ways. The football team will catch up soon enough, or not...no big deal either way.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know why it's so windy in Oklahoma? Because Texas sucks and Kansas blows.

There, relevant. And and I assure you, the only use I have for longhorns also requires charcoal.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn !! Derailed again !! Football trash talking is what is going on here and not academics or world changing ways or weather!!! And Texas being bad is a big Phucking deal!! Lot of tradition in that school and being a perennial power house !! Hurts the B12 when Any of our top tier teams are not doing so hot.
Having said that I am still gonna talk trash about them cause they are a rival team and that is what fans do!!!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know why it's so windy in Oklahoma? Because Texas sucks and Kansas blows.

There, relevant. And and I assure you, the only use I have for longhorns also requires charcoal.

That's what I am talking about!! Bevo ..its whats for dinner!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom