BOOMER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, Texas's football team has been sucking for a while. Big phucking deal. At least their academic work is nationally and globally recognized as top-ranked in world-leading and world-changing ways. The football team will catch up soon enough, or not...no big deal either way.
So Texas is the Harvard of the south now? :boxing3:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UTA would be a great Div I school. Ha.
I hope the best for the program. I'm a die hard sooner fan but hate to see any top tier program suffer.
Like the Coach and it's going to take a few years to build the program back, but back they will come. Makes all college football better when the historic big boys play big.
Good luck Texas (but not enough luck to beat OU)

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UTA would be a great Div I school. Ha.
I hope the best for the program. I'm a die hard sooner fan but hate to see any top tier program suffer.
Like the Coach and it's going to take a few years to build the program back, but back they will come. Makes all college football better when the historic big boys play big.
Good luck Texas (but not enough luck to beat OU)
Hook 'em!!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okierider you have been a member plenty long enough now to know that we are generally incapable of staying on topic beyond the first few replies. This is OSA Man! We hijack, derail and generally trash most topics before they get a good start. Wake up and get with the program! WTH is wrong with you? Partly cloudy and Bevo always stinked up the end zone anyways. That damn Bevo was one ugly beast. Thank God Texas puts so much money into middle school and high school football programs for us though.
Bevo's trailer was made in Oklahoma, and has a lot of hidden comments behind the internal walls........

Latest posts

Top Bottom