BOOMER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah not to mention right after the kickoff I went to go to the bathroom and the toilet and the bath tub were over over flowing cause the septic tank was full so after I missed the first half I was already pissed and out $350 to the honey wagon to empty the tank so you can see my frustration was elevated

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah not to mention right after the kickoff I went to go to the bathroom and the toilet and the bath tub were over over flowing cause the septic tank was full so after I missed the first half I was already pissed and out $350 to the honey wagon to empty the tank so you can see my frustration was elevated

Sounds like your due a new lateral field.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too soon to fire Mike Stoops?
Nope...

That 4th and 5 in the 4th qtr when it was make it, or game over. He rushed 3 and had every other player back 20 FREAKING YARDS! Of course the QB scampered for a first down and extended the drama. He's completely nutless. Has no balls whatsoever in his play calling.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was pleased with Stoops leaving, Like most coaches your philosophy and schemes have a shelf life. (unless your name is Snyder or Saban it seems) I was pleased to see Bob step down .....I wish he’d done it before Herman was hired at Texas but that’s just me. Mike is old news too , and both should be set for life financially so I don’t feel sorry for them. I predict OU will be a 3 loss team this year, the odds the waltz undefearher through TCU, OSU, Texas Tech, West Virginia, and Kansas State .....well they are rally’s slim, as much as I don’t like this I think it’s the truth

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

102c04ab02bcadf5b81bdbc8be3c7fe5.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like the take their foot off the pedal once they have the lead!!! They were like this a few years ago under Stoops and it drove me crazy. Keep your foot on the pedal. Think after last week they would have learned better!!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The OU defense sucks monkey nuts.

Not all of it. Stoops better be kissing everybody on that front's ass because they played they're hearts out today and probably saved his job. Especially Oko but the whole defensive front is why they were able to squeak a win out today. They really did leave it all on the field in this one. If we only had a coordinator and the corners had half the ability of the front, they'd never get scored on.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I was pleased with Stoops leaving, Like most coaches your philosophy and schemes have a shelf life. (unless your name is Snyder or Saban it seems) I was pleased to see Bob step down .....I wish he’d done it before Herman was hired at Texas but that’s just me. Mike is old news too , and both should be set for life financially so I don’t feel sorry for them. I predict OU will be a 3 loss team this year, the odds the waltz undefearher through TCU, OSU, Texas Tech, West Virginia, and Kansas State .....well they are rally’s slim, as much as I don’t like this I think it’s the truth

Saban has defense,defense,defense!!! Think of the score in OU's last championship!!! This is why he wins consistently!!!
Watching our defense is like watching the keystone cops most of the time. Drives me nuts LOL Recruiting to score has killed the D and as proof watch what that supposed bad coach B. Venables terrible(sarcasm) defense at Clemson has done for the last couple of years.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom