Boots on the ground 7- 13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve watched some of his videos, particularly the specific prepping tips ones. Sometimes he looses me a bit, because he occasionally seems like he’s desperate to fuel peoples concerns in order to build his YouTube channel haha!

I find it interesting nobody has replied to this thread. I find it interesting in general that the “prepper” part of this forum is mostly dead. Not many preppers on here I guess. Plenty of condescending ***holes though
Well dag gumit, I didn't notice there were comments. Been busy making vacation plans to pango pango, and shopping for fancy dress wear so I look good chopping wood. Not a boots on the ground but I'll stick it here anyway since I'm not looking for comments, but one might read some of the video comments. It was posted 6 days ago so it may not be valid anymore. 🤣

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of homestead channels are worse. Both will "what if" you to death on made up things that might happen.

Prep for the basic necessities, food ,water, clothing, a way to heat, cook or keep cool .grow food, preserve food.
Many many of them go overboard but they're intentions are to get that damn horse to drink. It's not easy dragging a horse to water. 🤣. But you know that.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve watched some of his videos, particularly the specific prepping tips ones. Sometimes he looses me a bit, because he occasionally seems like he’s desperate to fuel peoples concerns in order to build his YouTube channel haha!

I find it interesting nobody has replied to this thread. I find it interesting in general that the “prepper” part of this forum is mostly dead. Not many preppers on here I guess. Plenty of condescending ***holes though
Really? I’m so sorry you think so. This is a great place with many diverse views. I’ll try to be a little less condescending myself. Sometimes I forget I’m in the uppermost percentile in basically every cognitive and intellectual skill ever measured.
I’ll also try to use smaller words

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? I’m so sorry you think so. This is a great place with many diverse views. I’ll try to be a little less condescending myself. Sometimes I forget I’m in the uppermost percentile in basically every cognitive and intellectual skill ever measured.

You seem to have rubbed off on me ... 🤷 I am feeling a bit randy today. That does not bode well for Grumpy ... 😉😂

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! I love it!

From what I have seen around here thus far, you sir, mr gunbuffer… are a master in the ancient art of condescending assholery

Latest posts

Top Bottom