Border patrol morale & outrage...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may not understand how it works. Traditionally you need 2/3 to 3/4, one of those fractions in order to get through the Senate and the house before it goes to the presidency. Going nuclear it’s not how things normally work. The Republicans never had a super majority hence they needed Democrats to make things go through. If you don’t have a super majority and just a simple majority you’re still can’t get kaka done.
I understand it, I just want someone to show me all of the GOP effort to secure the border, outside of Trump. You can't blame a total lack of effort on not having a supermajority. They are all talk, no substance. The "Conservatives" have conserved exactly nothing in my 53 years on this planet - particularly our demographics.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand it, I just want someone to show me all of the GOP effort to secure the border, outside of Trump. You can't blame a total lack of effort on not having a supermajority. They are all talk, no substance. The "Conservatives" have conserved exactly nothing in my 53 years on this planet - particularly our demographics.
Unless you have a super majority all it is, is talk. Whether you attempt to put something through or just talk about it it,’s not going to go anywhere because those Democrats never side with Republicans.

There’s almost nothing by Pardison and if there iOS extremely minute. We have some rhino Republicans that should’ve been called Democrats like Mitt Romney and John McCain and there’s two more I can’t think of right now. They are Democrats in republican skins.

Unless the Republicans have 2/3 in the house and the senate and the presidency instead of a simple majority there isn’t jack that they can do

Latest posts

Top Bottom