Border patrol morale & outrage...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It isn't just the Border patrol, it is the military, our allies, police, you name it, they are demoralized. Even the average citizen whose vote is going to be meaningless is demoralized. Then we have inflation (did you hear the Social Security CPI may be 6.2%-dependent upon where one looks) And the young couple or single mothers must really be hit hard and their moral is at the bottom of the ocean.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because protecting the borders of Middle Eastern countries is much, much more important than protecting ours. Hell, we even import other incompatibles in that can't swim that far. "Fightin' 'em over there, so we don't have to fight 'em over here." What a stupid, BS line.

Did anyone conduct a vote to see if we wanted our "cultures enriched, and our demographics changed? I don't recall it.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i don't know hardly any people my age (mid 30's) who are having kids. the ones financially stable enough for it are single because they don't trust women to not divorce rape them, the ones married/in relationships aren't financially stable enough for it. the ones that have kids are getting divorced.

it's tough because people see poor immigrants and say "well those people are obviously poor but making it work, they have kids and lots of them, why can't you?" but the point is; those kids have a better life, beit poor or not, here in American than their parents did.

my kids, or kids of people in my demographic, would not. it's just that simple. the america i grew up in is dead; there is no way to raise children in a "better" world or give them a better life than i had. and the aspect of bearing children to be raised knowingly *worse off* than you were isn't appealing.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked the idea of the wall, but was disapointed that they were NOT building the wall on the border!

It is too late now, but I woulda built it on the border!!!

I feel they coulda played hardball with Mexico by limiting / putting a hold on imports untill Mexico agreed to help fund, and agreed to share the land that the wall took up.

On a second note years ago, I had the bright idea to let the border land owners sell Illegal Alien Hunting Licenses (IAHL).

All the proceds of the IAHL would stay with the border land owners for their troubles!

I bet people would flock from all over the USA, purchase their IAHL, and take a turn to help protect the border!

When the word got out that there are hundreds of Americans from all over the country with their toys looking to pop some border crossers, crossings would go way down.......

When the word got out that they are getting mowed down as fast as they cross, crossings would stop!

Now, truthfully it saddens me that it has got to this, I wish it could be the way it was hundreds of years ago, that people could travel without ID's, passports, and did not need to have walls!

Maybe Mexico (and other countries) should make some changes in the way the country is ran so the people want to stay there! Well, maybe!

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i don't know hardly any people my age (mid 30's) who are having kids. the ones financially stable enough for it are single because they don't trust women to not divorce rape them, the ones married/in relationships aren't financially stable enough for it. the ones that have kids are getting divorced.

it's tough because people see poor immigrants and say "well those people are obviously poor but making it work, they have kids and lots of them, why can't you?" but the point is; those kids have a better life, beit poor or not, here in American than their parents did.

my kids, or kids of people in my demographic, would not. it's just that simple. the america i grew up in is dead; there is no way to raise children in a "better" world or give them a better life than i had. and the aspect of bearing children to be raised knowingly *worse off* than you were isn't appealing.
Yes. For sure. I wanted kids for awhile until I saw so many guys I know get their lives, finances and spirits ruined by divorce that they never saw coming. Also the number of single women that I have met that left their husbands because he was “too nice” or they just wanted to “explore their sexuality”. Their words.

Now that things are changing so quickly, I see many people choosing not to have kids for financial and other reasons.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I liked the idea of the wall, but was disapointed that they were NOT building the wall on the border!

It is too late now, but I woulda built it on the border!!!

I feel they coulda played hardball with Mexico by limiting / putting a hold on imports untill Mexico agreed to help fund, and agreed to share the land that the wall took up.

On a second note years ago, I had the bright idea to let the border land owners sell Illegal Alien Hunting Licenses (IAHL).

All the proceds of the IAHL would stay with the border land owners for their troubles!

I bet people would flock from all over the USA, purchase their IAHL, and take a turn to help protect the border!

When the word got out that there are hundreds of Americans from all over the country with their toys looking to pop some border crossers, crossings would go way down.......

When the word got out that they are getting mowed down as fast as they cross, crossings would stop!

Now, truthfully it saddens me that it has got to this, I wish it could be the way it was hundreds of years ago, that people could travel without ID's, passports, and did not need to have walls!

Maybe Mexico (and other countries) should make some changes in the way the country is ran so the people want to stay there! Well, maybe!
i think it's *extremely* telling that suggesting a drone strike should be authorized for the border is seen as absolute schizo tier, but we've droned countless muslims who have never, and likely would never, have given more than five seconds of thoughts about the United States in their entire lives. they didn't all hate us, they didn't all want to kill us, it's all a meme.

but i dunno, i've legit seen evidence there are gangs that are comprised of mostly illegal aliens who literally champion the "takeover" of america. it's an actual threat, with real consequences.

we've killed millions of muslims for....i don't know if anyone even knows at this point. but our government wouldn't even risk spilling the blood of a few hundred cartel coyotes, that's all it would take. it's satire at its finest.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
at that rate, illegal border crossings will outpace american births 2-1.
yes, that's *twice* as many *people* crossing the border as *babies* being born.
ya see, you can't just inject a 5 year old baby into the population, or a 22 year old woman ready to make babies of her own.
no, you have to birth them and wait for 20-30 years.
but illegals?
they come in at all ages, and they are ready to reproduce NOW.
You could just stop typing, and start screwing :)

Full disclosure, tried the line, it’s for america, after getting an affirmative response they were a patriot. It didn’t work. So I’m typing this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom