Borrow a Chronograph?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anyone have a chrono that they would let me borrow to check a few loads with? in the Tulsa area.

If not, know of any ranges that will rent them?

If not, know of any for sale cheap?

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer, but it might be after the first of the year that I need it.

Anyone ever used this one? seems like a good deal.
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/113204/competition-electronics-prochrono-pal-chronograph

I used the Prochrono one for the last several years. It worked good until last couple times. It wouldn't take a reading with or without the sky screens. I bought the F1 Master Chrony to replace it and so far I like it better. Its smaller and in metal case. And hasn't failed to take a reading without any use of sky screens.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use the F1 here and so does my shooting friend.
No issues with them..
Too far away to loan you one though.
I hear there are 2 types of people that own a crony..

Those that have shot their crony ,, and those that are going to shoot their crony.

So far i have only nicked a sky screen bar.

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have the prochrono but its the one thats a step up from the one mentioned above. It has a digital interface so I use my laptop with it. Its cool to real time graphs and a huge screen full of information all at one time. And all my numbers for the day are saved in xml format automagicly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom