boss buck feeders ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your tubes are a lot lower than mine. I'm going to put the spinner on mine when it gets low enough on corn so I don't have to catch as much.
The bottom of the tubes are 56 inches from the ground.
My 350# feeder “factory” height is 40”.

How long are the legs on yours? Are the legs completely “seated” in the brackets?

The problem with adding a spinner at 56” is that unless you also add a varmint cage you’ll have a huge problem with spinner lickers. I had to add varmint cages to a couple Sweeney feeders I have because the deer were eating the better part of 350# off the spinners in less than a week.
The other option if you do opt to add the spinner is to buy longer legs, but I know from experience that makes filling the feeder more difficult. An easier option, would be to leave the tubes on your feeder and cut the legs to make the height right.
7E8874DD-C8F4-44DB-95C1-DF27724EEE24.jpeg

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I am aware of the spinner lickers as I mentioned that in the first post. I have wire to make cages to protect the spinners, just busy with other things getting ready for spring garden .

PKG

New to the site!
Reaction score
I've used them since 2017 and really like them. Deer use them but the coons dominate them. I'm switching to the auto spinner just because I can't keep the coons off of them. I have a varmint guard and I'm gonna raise my feeder to about 6 feet just to keep the coons off of them and throw the corn further. I agree that they are the best feeder on the market. The gravity tubes use alot of corn. I have a 200# feeder and the deer/coons empty it every 5 days. It's getting expensive.

Attachments

• IMG_0519.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom