Botach tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might have to nudge them along in some cases. I bought an M9 from them and getting them to acknowledge that they received my FFL's info took 2 weeks.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve bought from them 3 times this year without any issues.

3 friends also ordered from them in the last few months with out complaints.

All of the above transactions were magazines and mag extensions.

The experience seen on other forums may be valid. But I would order again.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a Beretta rifle from them three years ago. When I got it the box said it was supposed to have three magazines. There was only one. I called them about it and their reply was “you’re only going to get what was in the box”.

I called Beretta and they asked for the serial number of my rifle. I told them about the discrepancy and they confirmed that it was supposed to have three. The Beretta CS rep then asked where I bought it. I told him it was Botach and I heard a disappointed sigh, like he’d heard the same story before and he said he would have two more sent by UPS. Then he gave me a promotional code to get six more from Beretta for free.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've ordered multiple times from them over the years. 15 years ago, shipping was slow, and they didn't tell you if items were backordered/customer service was terrible. They have gotten better, and I wouldn't hesitate to order from them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom