Bought my daughter her first vehicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
very nice....it sure is tall....hope she can get in it ok....I bet the boys in her life are all jealous.....:clap3:

Last edited:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
very nice....it sure is tall....hope she can get in it ok....I bet the boys in her life are all jealous.....:clap3:
She climbs up in it good enough for a while. We don’t want the “look” (I know we are worried about the “look”) of lower running boards. I could build some easy enough but we are gonna save up our dollars and buy a set of Aries actionTrac step bars. The will keep the current nerf bar look but have a bar that drops down 8” when you open the door. Oh and yeah the lil fella that comes over here tryin to hold her hand all the time is now dissatisfied with his own pickup. GOOD I say the little shits better have something to offer when they come callin! Lol. Nah he’s a good kid and has a good family but y’all don’t tell him I said that. When he comes over I often ask him if he came to borrow ammo or tools. He replies, “Both”

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She climbs up in it good enough for a while. We don’t want the “look” (I know we are worried about the “look”) of lower running boards. I could build some easy enough but we are gonna save up our dollars and buy a set of Aries actionTrac step bars. The will keep the current nerf bar look but have a bar that drops down 8” when you open the door. Oh and yeah the lil fella that comes over here tryin to hold her hand all the time is now dissatisfied with his own pickup. GOOD I say the little shits better have something to offer when they come callin! Lol. Nah he’s a good kid and has a good family but y’all don’t tell him I said that. When he comes over I often ask him if he came to borrow ammo or tools. He replies, “Both”
Tell him if he has any ideas on huggin', or kissin', or getting too friendly with your little girl, just pull him real close and tell him to remember these words.... "I got NO problem with going back to prison."
~Signed, Bill Engvall :rollingla

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We figured if you’re gonna have a big black jacked up truck, ya might as well put some rock lights on it. No red, blue or green. Just white. Put a couple backup light under the rear bumper too. They are switched as opposed to being on the reverse lights. My dad always made wiring stuff look fast and easy. Just used a pocket knife and a roll of black tape. We did it the hard way with good connectors and shrink wrap. Dad hung out with us for a while lastnight and I could tell he was thinking it’d be a lot faster doin it his way. Lol
E1C634E1-8051-4224-AF72-D74B358AB266.jpeg

8657CC22-7E1F-48E3-8457-434CBD19F567.jpeg

ADF19346-6631-4C23-8ECB-712D1F039C7C.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom