Boulder bans sale and possession of assault weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well finally! It's about time! This should put a stop to all that nasty gun violence stuff! Yeah, all you criminals, now what ya gonna do huh? We passed a law that makes it illegal to like, you know, rapid spray and stuff!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously, if it weren't for Currz beer and the Durango to Silverton N Gauge railway, I would not know the State went missing!!
That's the truth. Durango brewery has an ale called the 'locomotive' fortunately I can get it in the outlying areas without having to go in to town. Been going since 69 when my grandparents retired to the Vallicito lake area. Tied of being panhandled for a gummy bear or cookie. ..Sigh...

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of former Californians living in Boulder these days. California is the National Laboratory for Bad Government, and its former citizens have brought that brand of nonsense with them to Colorado.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of former Californians living in Boulder these days. California is the National Laboratory for Bad Government, and its former citizens have brought that brand of nonsense with them to Colorado.
In their flight to get away from commifornika.......What were they thinking.
BTW there is a revolution going on in Ca. Of all places a Berkley poll about immigration saw that 51% of those polled wanted a border wall, more enforcement of immigration laws to include deportations.
It seems the big cities have a strangle hold on the smaller communities.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's laws like this that will get people killed... More than any other cause.

Woody

Point taken, but how many freedom loving Texans, and Louisianans, and Kansans, and Oklahomans, and New Mexicans(?) would be there to help if such a thing ever did happen, in any state?
A friend of mine who survived Katrina said many of the people he saw helping out with rescuing and handing out water and food were not people from any government, but Texans, lots of Texans. These were regular Joes and Joanns who had boats and the will to assist in a time of need. This kind of thing is almost impossible to anticipate though, because no one really talks about it beforehand, they just do it when it’s necessary.
I think the same would be true if some leftist city council ever tried to enforce such an ordinance. I’m not talking about armed insurrection, perhaps defensive posturing would suffice....

Latest posts

Top Bottom