Bounty for bigfoot is over 2 million in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://katu.com/news/offbeat/oklahoma-bigfoot-bounty-grows-to-more-than-2-million

Oklahoma’s bounty on Bigfoot has grown to nearly $2.1 million only weeks after a bill was proposed to allow capturing of the mythical creature.

The number one rule, Sasquatchers must capture Bigfoot unharmed and can’t injure anyone else or break any laws in the process.

State tourism officials are now developing a Bigfoot promotional campaign that includes license plates, decals, an annual commemorative tracking license and “Bigfoot checkout stations.”

The current plan is to allow businesses along State Highway 259A to sell annual Bigfoot tracking permits.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be one of the first in line to purchase a Bigfoot license and I don't figure catching him will prove to be all that difficult......it's kinda like using feeders and planting food plots to attract deer, it's just a matter of using the right bait to draw him in.

Bigfoot.jpg

Last edited:

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be one of the first in line to purchase a Bigfoot license and I don't figure catching him will prove to be all that difficult......it's kinda like deer using feeders and planting food plots to attract deer, it's just a matter of using the right bait to draw him in.

View attachment 196384

Not Chewbacca-like enough, yer gonna need a Rosie O'Donell type.

Latest posts

Top Bottom