Bowling pin shoot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info man. Its been so long since I shot pins I wasnt real sure what guns I was going to shoot. I have a G23 that I usually carry with a 9mm barrel in it but I was going to shoot it with the .40 at the shoot. And I couldnt decide if I wanted to shoot my 16" AR Blackout which I dont have a silencer for and I wasnt sure what my 125gr handloads would do at 150 yards to get the pins all the way off the table, or a 16" AR in .223 which I do have a silencer for but right now I only have cheap ammo for and I still wasnt sure I could get the pin all the way off in one shot. So I had my Sendero 300WM in the car to take. I know it would do it clean.

For the rifle part, the pins appeared to be on a very small stand. I saw a couple that appeared to drop from the shockwave of the bullet passing by. Suppressor is not necessary. Mine was zero'd with the suppression on it. I think there were three suppressed ARs in use.

170+ power factor pistol ammo will widen the sweet spot a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom