boy bullied and stripped naked by 3 girls who then post the video online

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember being a kid and getting pantsed... you know, juvenile hazing... like getting getting tossed in a dumpster/trash canned, getting/ giving a wedgie... how times have changed...(sorry about the ad, can't delete it..)

http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florida/2011-06-01/Online-video-shows-Fort-Myers-boy-being-bullied

the og poster I found this talked about a double standard, that if boys did this to girls, they would be listed as sex offenders and their lives ruined...

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Fort Myers Police says the girl would have faced misdemeanor battery charges, but that the boy's mother has refused to press charges. She wants the girls' parents to hand out a punishment instead. "

Well there's one of the problems right there.

In my mind, it should be considered rape, but what do I know, or not.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Fort Myers Police says the girl would have faced misdemeanor battery charges, but that the boy's mother has refused to press charges. She wants the girls' parents to hand out a punishment instead. "

Well there's one of the problems right there.

In my mind, it should be considered rape, but what do I know, or not.

I tend to agree with this. All I know is if some girls did this to one of my boys I'd be serving papers for a civil suit on some moms and dads. At the very least I would think they should have charged them with assault.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The way our legal system is getting it wouldn't shock me if they charged they boy for indecent exposure for being naked in public, another thing that is messed up is if boys did this someone would already be blaming video games, movies, or music.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If i was the child, I would hold resentment for the rest of my life for my mom not protecting me and pursuing those assholes in every way possible.

And by the way I love how we have all these frivolous lawsuits in the good ole U.S. of A. but when someone actually needs their socks sued off they somehow get a free pass. i have a strong suspicion those girls wont get punished (good enough by their parents, if at all) and wont learn their lesson.

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed that if the genders of the victim and his attackers were reversed, this would be headline news on all major networks and people would be screaming out at the top of their lungs that the attackers should be castrated and thrown in the deepest, darkest dungeon we could find. Total double-standard in this day and age, and I would also be suing the pants off of all parties involved if this were my son.

Also find it very interesting that they never mentioned the ages of the alleged attackers... were they also 11 years old, or were these older girls? Either way, they need serious punishment, and the parents need some consequences as well.

If i was the child, I would hold resentment for the rest of my life for my mom not protecting me and pursuing those assholes in every way possible.
You can bet this young man is going to have some psychological issue that follow him after this incident... I have known people who have problems with relationships, trust and sexual dysfunction for decades after similar incidents. :(

I think the authorities should have pursued this with or without the victim's mother's consent... this is a clear-cut case of sexual assault, if you ask me. If they could obtain the video (which shouldn't be that hard), it would be a slam-dunk case regardless of the circumstances.

Latest posts

Top Bottom