Boy Oh Boy if this doesn't qualify as stupid stuff.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walked out of the hotel Tuesday morning in the rain and freakin slipped on the wet sidewalk. I didn't fall down but instead blew my knee catching myself. I waited until the rain wasn't pouring down so I was not in any hurry because I had baggage to load into the truck. Heard and felt a snap when I slipped. Notified work and drove three hours home in pain.

Doctor X-rayed and saw no bones broken this time. Ice for three days then follow up. I can tell already this is going to be another knee surgery because it gives when I put weight on it.

Gettin old ain't for pussys.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Walked out of the hotel Tuesday morning in the rain and freakin slipped on the wet sidewalk. I didn't fall down but instead blew my knee catching myself. I waited until the rain wasn't pouring down so I was not in any hurry because I had baggage to load into the truck. Heard and felt a snap when I slipped. Notified work and drove three hours home in pain.

Doctor X-rayed and saw no bones broken this time. Ice for three days then follow up. I can tell already this is going to be another knee surgery because it gives when I put weight on it.

Gettin old ain't for pussys.

I feel your pain. I’ve been nursing a knee injury since spring and finally getting surgery 10-29. Trying to hold off until the weather turns cold so I could still play golf but that’s proving to be a less than stellar plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Yeah, "we" are at the age where you gotta' be a bit more careful. I've already abused my body more than anybody should! Take her easy!

It's like Mickey Mantle once said, "if I had known I was gonna live this long, I woulda took better care of myself."

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. Everyday is a new ailment for me. And for the life in me, I don't know how in the hell I can hurt worse getting OUT of bed than I did going to bed. :scratch:
Do you have a crap bed? Wife and I changed over to quality foam bed 10 years ago. Holy cow! it made a difference. They aint cheap but if you figure would I spend .25 a night for quality sleep its worth it over the lifetime of a nice bed.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have a crap bed? Wife and I changed over to quality foam bed 10 years ago. Holy cow! it made a difference. They aint cheap but if you figure would I spend .25 a night for quality sleep its worth it over the lifetime of a nice bed.

The best purchase I ever made was my Tempurpedic Bed. I do not regret that purchase even a little bit.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1st it's quality rest not sleep, 2nd, no it's called age and the beaten's the body took moons ago..

and OP MEOW.. A pussy takes a licken and bounces right back to shape..

Latest posts

Top Bottom