Boy Oh Boy if this doesn't qualify as stupid stuff.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. Everyday is a new ailment for me. And for the life in me, I don't know how in the hell I can hurt worse getting OUT of bed than I did going to bed. :scratch:

I here ya. Some days the reason I get out of bed is because it hurts to much to stay in bed.
We got a Tempurpedic 8 years ago, it helps but I think gettin' old is the main thing.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of these days I'm going to buy a king size bed and I hope I pick a good one. Not from Mathis though, they don't care about the consumer-except for the money.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jack Daniel's says you'll be fine
If'n only I could drink. But I don't.
:drink: Even in the military at those mandatory receptions for that outgoing colonel or this incoming bird. I would nurse a beer all evening. That and keep explaining my green and yellow piping while in a ground pounder unit.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have knee issues myself, few years ago I was moving a new couch into my house and was lifting the couch, while my left leg was on the porch about a foot lower than my right leg, I twisted my knee to the right and heard a pop and a sharp pain. I dont know what I did but it took months to heal and I have issues with it occasionally since.

Latest posts

Top Bottom