Boy they still do this?🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That brings back memories from high school, pulling up to the tasty freeze drive through while my brother mooned the attendant 😇. We had a better get away plan, this guy will never live this one down 🤣

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
They had a guy do that at a college football game in Alva in 1976. They cuffed him outside the car and walked him down to the jail. That stopped that crap dead in its tracks.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the '70's when I was driving an 18-wheeler, I practically lived out of the Dodge City Truck Stop. One evening I was finishing up the day with log book and paperwork when I noticed a car pull into the truck parking area and park way in the back. Thinking they were kind of suspicious, I kept an eye on them. After a bit, they pulled up towards the building with the restaurant and fuel counters and I noticed that two of the guys were naked.

So, I picked up the CB radio microphone and stated, "It looks like the Dodge City Truck Stop is fixing to be streaked." Immediately, one of the lady truckers that operated out of there came back with, "Find some way to delay them until I can get there. I'm about a mile away."

After what seemed a long time, the streakers finally came back out to the waiting car and as they got close, the driver drove away from them, making them run after him. By that time, the lady trucker had made it into the parking lot and drove her truck (with lights on bright) right behind them as they chased the car. She was also blowing her air horns.

When she and I went into the building, we found out that after hearing my comment about the streakers on the radio, two of the guys at the trucker's table got up and stationed themselves next to the two doors offering access or egress from the building. When the streakers came in, they blocked the doorways and wouldn't let the streakers out for while.

After the lady trucker and I sat down at the trucker's table, someone commented, "That right there proves that God DIDN'T create all men equal."

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lived out in Fallen, Nevada back in the 70’s and we use to go out to the sand dunes to watch the dune buggies play in the sand on the weekends. There would always be at least one streaker a weekend. They did get the ladies wound up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom