Boyd's stocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just looking out of boredom at the Boyd website, they threw me a curve ball (I realize most of you would say this is just an everyday pitch lol), I selected the make, but the model came up with like 5 options:
Top bolt release
Bottom bolt release
trophy hunter bottom bolt release
trophy hunter top bolt release
Hell, I figured the biggest issue would be model and if it was left or right handed. It has the bottom detachable mag, otherwise it's just the Savage 111 FCNS 300 I bought from another member. Any thoughts?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just looking out of boredom at the Boyd website, they threw me a curve ball (I realize most of you would say this is just an everyday pitch lol), I selected the make, but the model came up with like 5 options:
Top bolt release
Bottom bolt release
trophy hunter bottom bolt release
trophy hunter top bolt release
Hell, I figured the biggest issue would be model and if it was left or right handed. It has the bottom detachable mag, otherwise it's just the Savage 111 FCNS 300 I bought from another member. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• SAVAGE-CONFIG-NOTICE.pdf
    165.8 KB · Views: 223

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[PDF]IMPORTANT NOTICE Savage Arms uses two different models of bolt ...
https://www.cadexdefence.com/wp-content/.../02/SAVAGE-CONFIG-NOTICE.pdf
Cadex chose to optimize its design to fit the side release model which is the most popular model. Our chassis can fit both style of bolt release but for the bottom release model you may need to use a small object (a pen, a Allen key, etc) to push on the bottom release while pulling on the trigger in order to remove your bolt ...
I was trying to get this file to you and gave up. Go to this google page

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me make this easier. If the bolt release is on the side...side release. If it's behind the mag and in front of the trigger it below (takes an Ink pin or bullet to press to release bolt. If it's neither.....it's top

Latest posts

Top Bottom