Boyfriend planned an excellent surprise for his girlšŸ˜Š

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys like that make the rest of us look like tools.

Those kinds of guys really screw it up for us nonmushy men.

Y'all are probably STILL way ahead of me...

...I proposed via a letter. I was in AIT in Massachusetts when I asked my lovely bride to marry me.

Silly girl said yes.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of those go bad.
Y'all are probably STILL way ahead of me...

...I proposed via a letter. I was in AIT in Massachusetts when I asked my lovely bride to marry me.

Silly girl said yes.
By telephone. Her folks moved to San Antonio and took her with them. Middle of the month, we'll have been married 40 years.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of those go bad.

By telephone. Her folks moved to San Antonio and took her with them. Middle of the month, we'll have been married 40 years.
I teased my now wife's mom that we would get married when I was proposed to. When we were dating, neither of us gave marriage much consideration due to her bad experience and my avoidance of bringing the government into any parts of my life I can. So every time her mom would ask when we were going to get married, I would respond with that until she stopped asking.

Low and behold, we were everything but the sheet of paper from being a married couple of a couple of years and were planning to go to Vegas for her cousin's 40th birthday. We were on our way home from a fun night seeing Ron White with my family for my grandpa's birthday and she asked why we dont go ahead and just get married while we are in Vegas. She mistook the huge grin that washed across my face as excitement to get married(which I was, but I dont really get outwardly excited about much). I knew I had called it and she would be super annoyed that she messed around and actually proposed to me, hahaha! Winner, winner, chicken dinner! I win over and over again, every time I wake up or lay down with her by my side.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom